The Ocean Practices for the Decade Programme (OceanPractices) is introducing a Stakeholder Community Forum (SCF) as a two-way channel for open discussion/chat.
It will have some formality (see below) but most importantly it is to make it as easy as possible for the Community to influence and guide, provide recommendations and hopefully be involved in the transformational initiatives of the OceanPractices Programme
- The SCF is open to anyone who contributes to or provides guidance to the OBPS (e.g. engaging as a volunteer or participation in previous workshops) .
- Individuals can join through a registration process. The SCF registration form link is here and below. The registration asks for name, email, organization and a statement about why you are interested in OBPS. Membership will be confirmed.
- The confirmed individuals will be termed “OBPS SCF members”.
- SCF Members will be encouraged to participate in an annual SCF meeting (workshop) where strategic and tactical advances and issues are discussed and community input and guidance sought – for action through the OBPS Steering Group
- There will be no limit on the number of members in the Stakeholder Community Forum.
- There is no term limit for SCF members
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about accessing the Forum, which will be hosted on the Ocean Decade Global Stakeholder Forum